Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

todd @ 2 months, elle @ 34 months

I know I'm a little behind, and it won't be very long until they're another month older, but I wanted to get this one posted.


weight 13 lbs 1 oz, head 16 in, height (didn't get summary when checking out so will have to check next time)

Todd has really changed in the last month. He's getting pretty big and of course there's those cheeks everyone comments about! He sleeps really well most nights going to bed between 10:30 and 11:00 and then sleeping between 4-6 hours before eating again, then usually goes back down for 2-3 more hours. During the day he doesn't have a real schedule yet. He's so sweet and has the best grin! He loves his sister already and she's a big help in keeping him entertained. This month he's been working on holding his head up better, pushing up during tummy time, and getting his hands in his mouth.

Elle is a great big sister. She loves on Todd and enjoys helping give him a bath and changing his diaper. Lately, she's really into Dinosaur Train and her babies. I let Elle watch something a couple of times a day while I'm nursing. That's her limit, but she'd watch all day if I'd let her. She totes at least two dolls, plus a stroller and diaper bag to dinner every night. The babies have descriptive names. There's heavy baby, tiny baby, cry baby, baby doll, boy baby, water baby, and the newest edition Rhonda's baby (who is the cafeteria lady who gave her the doll). Please don't give her anymore babies! She's picking up vocabulary all the time and is starting to act more like a preschooler than a toddler. We've had some issues with tantrums lately, but we're working it out. Hopefully, it's just a phase. She still loves to read and wants to "read" by herself a lot. This means she's memorized the book and can quote it back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment