Elle is still going to gymnastics,but we now go on Wednesdays. The Tuesday before I had Todd we got a call about moving her up to the preschool class. I don't go in with her anymore, which I miss, but it has worked out since sometimes I have to feed Todd. We watch from the lobby. She has three teachers, Ms. Carol, Ms. Darcy, and Ms. Selena. They are very sweet and do such a great job with all the kids. I like Metro because they have a developmental curriculum where they work on letters, shapes, numbers or have special themes that go with their activities. They also have separate classes for competitive and non-competitive so the kids aren't pressured and can enjoy practicing skills while playing.
During Elle's class they usually warm up with some songs, but Elle is slow to join in. Then they break off into three little groups. Elle really enjoys herself once she's into her group. She's so cute to watch running around with the other kids! She seems so big. I've enjoyed meeting and talking with some of the other moms. Elle's favorite parts seem to be the obstacle courses, foam pit, and jumping on the trampoline. If you want to check out Metro without enrolling, once a month they do "Lunch Bunch" for kids 3, 4, and 5 years old. You pay $15 and your child gets an hour and half gymnastics play and a craft. They also have the kids bring a sack lunch to eat with the teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment