Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

31: sew/craft something

I chose a craft because my sewing machine needs repaired. My craft project was a Valentine shirt for Elle. I saw this idea in the Disney family magazine. I already had the shirt and paint so it only cost $1.88 for the doilies. I put a piece of paper inside the shirt and then centered the doily on the shirt. I used one of Elle's paint brushes to dab paint over the lacy part of the doily. Then I peeled the doily off and let it dry. It took maybe 5 minutes.

In other valentine news here's a special snack I made Elle. I love the muffin tin food ideas, but hadn't done one yet. For a valentine theme I used pink yogurt melts, strawberries, marshmallows, mozzarella cheese cubes, mini pepperoni, and a mini heart nutella sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment