Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

momma & me

Chris left on the 9th to drive to Charlottesville, VA and won't return until July 31st. So what do you do with a toddler for 3 solid weeks when you're the only parent? Pray... and keep her busy! So as soon as Chris pulled out of the parking lot we started our Momma & Me time. Before Chris left I researched and came up with a long list of things around the City that Elle and I could do that was toddler friendly and relatively cheap. Here's what I came up with:

zoo
science museum
unpluggits
mall playground
playdates
picking peaches and nectarines--harrah orchard
bouncin' craze (2 and up, M, T, W, F)
round barn and Pops!
sprayground
jasmin moran children's museum (Seminole, W or F, kids under 3 free)
martin park nature center
ok railway museum (free, saturday train rides-adults $10, under 3 free)
edmond historical society museum (T-F 10-5, free!)
redhawks game (25th-30th)
winnie-the-pooh movie (premiers july 15th) {not sure if we're ready, but put it on the list}
harn homestead (adults $5, 3 and under free)
red pin bowling (she has a coupon from the library)
horse show at fair grounds (July 20-31, 8am-10pm, free to public)
library
pelican bay waterpark (twilight hrs, M-W 5-8, TH-F 5-7, $5 adults)
stampin up workshop
children's theater producation of Dr. Doolittle (ticket from library)

We've kept our normal schedule as well so Elle still goes to school Tuesdays and Thursdays. She also started swim lessons at OCCC on Monday and we just completed our first week. I'll be posting more about our activities over the next several weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm exhausted reading it!! Seeing something like this just reminds why you're so terrific.
    rv

    ReplyDelete