Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

momma & me: adventure 4

swim lessons

Elle started swim lessons last Monday. We are doing a parent/tot class at OCCC Monday-Thursday evenings for two weeks. So far she's been pretty timid about putting her face in, but she's working on it. I have to say it's kind of a let down from last summer's swim lessons at Miller Swim School. Do you remember her tv debut? Can you believe how much she's changed? We haven't done really anything new since the first night and we don't get much instruction. I guess you get what you pay for. It has been nice to have something to do in the evenings and she has been enjoying herself even if she's not learning much. She likes watching the other kids in her class and especially watching the "frog kids" (a.k.a. scuba dive students, I don't know why she's calling them that).



Thanks Michelle for braving the traffic to go with us and for taking the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment