As I said before, as soon as Chris left for VA Elle and I got busy. I decided we needed to check out a sprayground and I found this blog post about Harvest Hills Park. So off we went! Elle could not contain her excitement when we got there and took off towards the water before I could catch her. But then her true personality shined through and she became so timid about getting in. This meant I had to head in to show her it was okay. I found some of the calmer spray parts and she eventually enjoyed herself. This park is very clean, the neighborhood is nice, and it wasn't too busy. The sprayground theme is a dinosaur and whale. Elle's favorite part was that the playground was right next to it so she could alternate between getting wet or playing on the playground. They also have a big shelter and several shaded picnic tables. We highly recommend this sprayground and can't wait to go back!

(I thought this picture was too funny not to share! I have no idea what she was doing.)
Liv always enjoys the playground more than the water parts too!
ReplyDelete