Time is slipping away from me! Someone recently told me the days are long, but the moments are fleeting. This really rings true as I see Toddy changing daily. I'm trying to soak up every ounce of babyness I can because I know he'll be running after Elle soon.
His 6 month birthday was the same day we left for our trip, which is one reason I'm delayed in getting his stats up here. He is currently 18 lbs and 23.25 in!
His first flight!
He loves looking at himself in the mirror!
He's gone to physical therapy a couple of times and is doing so well they'll probably discharge him after the next time. His flat head is a result of infant torticollis (tight neck muscles). We've been doing stretches at home that Ms. Ashley showed us and he's really improved on his range of motion. The flatness has improved itself as well.
Likes water, but not too cold!
He's been working on getting those toes in his mouth, which for a chunky guy it hasn't been easy!



Toes!! Love it! rv
ReplyDelete