Before we left on our trip to TN/KY we went to a couple of baseball games. The first was to the Mark Harmon Charity game at UCO. This was for my mom. She's a big NCIS fan and when we found out she could see Mark Harmon we had to take her. Sorry about the washed out pics. My camera was on a weird setting and I didn't realize it until I loaded the pics. Another example of why I will never have a career as paparazzi.
 |
| My sister Casey getting my mom and autograph. |
We also went to a Redhawks game with the kids here for the mentorship program. We had awesome seats and got some free hats.
 |
| This is the only way Elle would take her picture with Ruby, even though she really wanted a picture with her. |
No comments:
Post a Comment