Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

the last days

Our last week or so with the students was busy!
Senior Swim Party...



Awards ceremonies, Junior move out day, Graduation practice, Graduation party with a water ballon fight...

Here's Chris sneaking up on the kids with his super soaker from high school

and here the kids are chasing him...

and here's where they tackled him (he's in the middle of this group) and broke the gun...

Graduation on the capitol steps...
This is the best shot I got because Elle and I lasted all of 5 minutes before we had to go find a shade tree on the side to sit under

So while I listened to the program, Elle played with rocks

and in the dirt

and finally senior move out (insert crickets)


I had my moments of tears. It's probably the pregnancy hormones, but I kept thinking those are somebody's babies moving on and someday, too soon, it will be Elle too. We'll miss our girls, but it sure is nice this week with no flushing toilets to wake us up and actually fixing our own food.

1 comment:

  1. I remember going to Jeff's graduation from OSSM...and being rained on. And then moving all those people into the rotunda where it felt like it was 100 degrees...It appears you had a much more pleasant ceremony!

    And the picture of Elle playing in the dirt is PRECIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete