Several friends from church are doing a "Thankful Thursday" post on their blogs and they've been very inspiring, so I thought I would join in. Especially after having so many things thrown in my face this week that I have not been more appreciative of. So here are a few of things that I'm thankful for this week:
1) God gave us our beautiful Elle, who is healthy and bright.
2) We are fortunate enough to live at OSSM for free, eat for free, with beautiful grounds, security, and a basement to ride out a storm.
3) We were able to host the girls from our floor in our home tonight. That they are so wonderful to Elle, and are tolerable of Mops. That they are so polite and that so far everyone we've talked to requested our floor again!
4) That some hardworking, talented, deserving kids from Podunk, Oklahoma are graduating on Saturday and heading to places like Harvard, Notre Dame, Duke, Chicago, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment