Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

casey graduates!

If you don't know, Casey is my wonderful baby sister. We're 13 years apart (Yes, my mom had a kid in the 70's, 80's, and 90's!). Saturday we celebrated Casey's graduation from Edison High School. I cannot begin to tell you how proud of Casey we are! I know my dad would have been hollering right there with us. She's excelled in school and is headed to TU in the fall. Seems funny to think the year I started TU Casey started kindergarten!

Some of my favorite parts of her graduation:
*Casey being honored for a 4.0+ GPA
*The class song: "You've Got a Friend In Me" by Randy Newman
*Class quote: "Believe in yourselves. Dream. Try. Do good" by Mr. Feeny on Boy Meets World
*Good Morning America does a "sum up your week in 3 words" so this year they had the graduates submit a video of their 3 words and then the mashed them together and put it to music. Here's Casey's video:

Congrats Casey!






P.S. Next week we're celebrating with her at Disneyland!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. She's lucky to have a sister and bil who care about her so much. I can't believe she graduated either...still remember her visiting in Memphis. So Disneyland in CA...how fun! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete