Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

i'm officially a soccer mom

I guess it was inevitable once we got the suv and started having more kids that I'd end up here. But, Elle and Todd really enjoy playing soccer. Originally, I thought it would be good to sign them up because Todd would like it more than gymnastics, because his favorite thing to do there is play with the balls, and he loves sports. I also thought this would be a good way for me to get some exercise while doing something with the kids. So I checked out Soccer City online and signed them up. They play on two sections of a big field next to each other so I can watch what Elle's doing while "helping" Todd in the parent/tot class. Elle has surprised me and absolutely LOVES playing! I think more than Todd most of the time. They have games and exercises that the kids do with their coach to teach them the skills, so it feels more like play time. I like that it's indoors! If you can, you should check out the facility sometime. It's pretty amazing. Chris got to go with us one afternoon so it gave me a good chance to take some pictures. For some reason Elle was the only one in her class that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment