Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

elle's sleepover plans

One day Elle started talking about this sleepover she was planning. I have no idea where she got the idea. She had a list of friends to invite, and all the activities even centers. (I thought that was cute!) At first I just thought she just was playing, but then several days later she kept talking about it, and asking when we were going to have it. I decided maybe that would be fun, but knew I couldn't handle a bunch of kids by myself. I thought a mom/kid sleepover sounded like a better idea. On short notice, our friends Katie and Olivia, and Jenna and Noah willingly agreed to come over for a Friday night sleepover. We had snacks, played vintage board games, chatted, played with toys, and watched a movie. Those kids stayed up late (except Todd)! The other moms and kids stayed in the lounge on the extra couches and mattresses, and then we had breakfast and played some more in the morning. Elle had an absolute blast, and I was so touched by our friends making her dreams come true! Elle started talking today about another sleepover so I guess we need to hurry up and get into the house so we have plenty of time before the new baby comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment