Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

our yucky week

Last Friday, I had food poisoning. Then Mops wouldn't eat for 2 days this week and kept getting sick. She wouldn't even take peanut butter or a cheese stick! Thankfully, this morning she finally ate her food and kept it down because I didn't want to have to go to the vet. Why?  Because during the night last night Elle got sick twice, which we think was due to a peanut butter sandwich she had at a friend's house.This morning she slept in until 10 and then spent a while like this watching the Olympics.

To top last night off, because we were nice and let Mops sleep on the couch because she was feeling bad she left us a present in the bear cubs room. Which I found while trying to change sheets as stealthy as possible so Todd didn't wake up. Needless to say, he ended up waking up. This weekend better be a good one because I don't know how much more of this we can take!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. arghhhh! Sweet, tough, food-poisoned Danielle. So sorry you went through all that, so sorry indeed.

    ReplyDelete