Nicole Whaley, our good friend from HUGSR days, recently posted on facebook that her kids Ella and Noah were picking a picture off the fridge and praying for that person at dinner. I loved the idea and we implemented it immediately. Elle is more excited about praying now and loves picking someone to pray for. (Thanks, Nicole!) We are still trying to figure out a good system to rotate through the pictures so everyone gets a turn. Here's just a few of our pics, but we need more and some need updating! Send us any photo you want on our fridge and we'll be praying for you!
Absolutely love this idea. I may need to steal it. And will will plan on sending you a picture when we get back to Nebraska.
ReplyDeleteAww I love it. I'm enjoying catching up on your blog. Your two are SO cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Nicole! I've loved reading your recent posts. I 'm so thankful for technology so we can keep up with each other! Miss you!
Delete