a playdate,
mani/pedis,
shopping for and attending baby showers,
as well as, Target trips with a special popcorn treat, playing in the sprinklers at home, dinner and a trip to the lego store with family from far away, library trips and accomplishing the summer reading program, and a sleepover in momma's bed the last night (Even though I didn't sleep a wink, it was still special.)
But, we only did about half of the things on our initial list. It was difficult for Chris to be gone for so long, but it really was rewarding and now that I look back the time really flew by. I learned more about Elle's personality and fell in love with her even more if that's possible. I'm hoping to try and continue these adventures and maybe get to some of the ones we didn't get to. I'm hoping to start a "Fun Friday" day so we can explore more and have a special time for us girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment