I was tagged by Heather to do a 4x4 list. Here goes!
4 Places I go:
Edmond branch Metro library
Mayfair Church of Christ
Chick-fil-A
Target
4 favorite smells:
Chris' cologne
Elle except when changing diapers
bread baking
my grandma's brisket
4 favorite shows or movies:
West Wing
7 brides for 7 brothers
You've Got Mail
Father of the Bride
4 recommendations:
travel-it's good to get out of your bubble once in a while
snail mail- I have a wonderful friend who I keep up with via snail mail. I love to get her letters and I enjoy sending them. We've been able to keep our friendship and enrich it even though we're so far away. It's more personal than an email.
dog training classes- if you have a dog or plan to get one these are a great resource if you have the time and money. even if you're not having any "problems" it's fun to spend time engaging your pet in challenges and meeting other dog-people.
Unpluggits- a place in Edmond for kids to play with nothing that plugs in and inspires their creativity. 18 months-10? years are $7 and adults are free. You can take food in or they have snacks to buy. Kids can play with paint, chalk, play-dough, puppets, crafts, etc. They can paint ceramics, but these cost extra. They also have a huge jungle gym in another room with a pirate ship, dress up clothes, sand table, a smaller tree/jungle gym for little ones, and air hockey. I recommend going when you can stay for a while and picnic lunch.
4 people I tag:
Chris, Casey, Nicole, and Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment