Todd has had to make some adjustments in the last month or so with a new baby in town, but you can tell since reaching his half birthday he's reached new milestones also. Naps have sometimes been just wherever I can get him to lay down. He is really into reading lately. He's very independent, which means some battles every now and then. This has been a little more difficult on him as we've had to set some boundaries, and timeout has been a more popular place recently. He's tripled his vocabulary, but because he doesn't enunciate as well still he's almost gotten harder to understand. A lot of the times though what comes out of his mouth is hilarious! He's started calling Mops "Mopsy-girl" even in his prayers, which is really cute. I even found myself dreaming about Todd and woke myself because I was laughing at something he said. He's still as sweet as ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment