Elle is our big helper! She's a sweet big sister to Todd and Reese. She's good at grabbing diapers, letting us know when Reese spits up, calming Reese down, playing with Todd, and loving on them. We can't keep her out of the pool, but still needs her floaty ring to feel confident. She loves to ride down the big hills on her bike and go fast! She's exerting a lot more independence, and showing us she's really ready for big school. For example, walking herself to Bible class. Her last days at Sonshine School are drawing near, and I can't believe Kindergarten is coming next month. I've been thinking about my days as a Kindergarten teacher and I remember how little they all seemed, but I look at Elle and think she looks so big since our days cuddling in her nursery in the Huaco house. She prays for her family, friends, and cousins constantly. She's becoming more like her Daddy in so many ways. She loves her books, and will even "read" to Todd a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment