Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

dress up station

I had found this on pinterest and thought it would be great for the dress up clothes. They were being kept in my great-grandma's old suitcase. But it was running out of room and the kids weren't playing with the stuff very often because it was out of sight under Elle's bed. Chris made this for them and it is awesome! No color yet because we're still deciding, but that's no reason it can't be functional! I also decided since I hadn't really posted about Elle's kitchen I'd take a picture of it on the rare day that it's clean. Chris' dad made this for Elle awhile back and both kids spend lots of time here.
Elle couldn't wait to pick out a dress and an outfit for Todd. She posed like this and said, "This is how Cinderella does it!" Love her! Todd thought he was cute stuff in the cookie monster suit.



1 comment: