The blog was on hiatus for a while because I ran out of photo storage room on picasa. After some research I discovered I could use the URL from my shutterfly account to post pictures so we're up and running again. It takes longer to put pictures on a post so I probably won't post as many in the future. I recommend you check out our shutterfly share site and you can see more pictures than you ever wanted! Here's a quick look at Christmas 2012:
We've been using the whole floor for playtime!
We had our Christmas morning a day early so we could head to Tulsa. Elle loved her ponies especially this year and Todd couldn't wait to get on his big gift right away!
In Tulsa we had lots of fun cousin time and great visits with a lot of family! It was especially fun this year to see the kids playing together. We stayed a couple of days then headed to the farm and planned to come back to Tulsa later in the week to see more family.
Missed seeing you guys around new years, why don't you just upload photos right from your computer?
ReplyDeleteThat's what I was doing, but with blogger you only get so much picture space before they want you to buy a package. It starts at 2.99/month, but I didn't want to do that yet. Then found out that shutterfly, which i was already using, would let me copy the url.
DeleteI had no idea, wonder how close I am to using all my free space...
Delete