Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

shearing the sheep

I didn't get a chance to post about Elle's first Christmas program because it was right before Todd was born. I thought it would be a good post to mention it along with her first haircut! Elle was a sheep in the pen next to the stable with all her toddler friends. She wasn't real sure about what was going on and if she wanted to participate, but she made it through. They were all so cute!



Elle's hair was so long it was getting difficult to get the tangles out. Friday, we took her to Jennifer at Duncan Bro. who Chris and I go to. She was pretty freaked out, but eventually she found pinching Daddy's nose to take her mind off of what was going on. Now she's tangle free!



2 comments:

  1. I suspect pinching Chris's nose would take just about anybody's mind off whatever is going on. Good tactic! Are you going to "do" anything with the hair you cut off? RV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning to put it in her baby book. It's in an envelope right now.

      Delete