We're now saying "the kids". It seems so funny. We've made it a month with two and I finally feel like we're getting back on track. I think the holidays kept us from getting back into a regular schedule before now. So far I've learned that it makes things easier if we keep Elle on her schedule and I've got to plan ahead if I want to do anything. I've also set me up what I call the nursing nest. I have my laptop and a TV tray set up as my desk near the chair where I nurse Todd and it's help me stay on top of some things. Here's some more pics from our life with two:

Mops is already his buddy.

Todd at 3 and 4 weeks with his Christmas presents.


Don't worry I was supervising!
The pics make me feel like I'm there. Thanks! That little pine crib that Todd is in is cool -- it looks old and "family". RV
ReplyDeleteIt was my baby doll bed when I was little. My sister Michelle and I both have one so now Elle and Ruby have them.
Delete