They had pillow pals in a semi-circle for each student to sit on, which I thought was a cute and fun idea.
The got to touch some animal hair (zebra, kangaroo, and snow leopard).
Cute animal cups and fish crackers for snack.
Putting her wool on her sheep.
Petting Sylvester, the chinchilla
Then we watched him take a dirt bath.

At the end of class the teacher took us into the zoo to see more fuzzy friends.
This is the book that we read. It's been one of Elle's favorites for a long time. When she was a baby we started reading it to her, and she loved the rhyming and Daddy's fun voices for each animal helped too. A quick google search gets you tons of activities for this book. I found a cute activity from a blog called Listen & Learn. To find it click here.
What a fun thing to do. I can't believe how LONG Elle's hair has grown since we saw you in May. WOW!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful way to spend an hour. I love being "in on things" even though it's 1,064 miles to OKC. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI think this is so cute, but Elle is sitting on one of Jeffery's cousins, i'm not sure how i feel about this...
ReplyDelete:)