Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Christmas Day 2020

The kids were kind to us and didn’t get up too early. I love the excitement though! Probably my favorite moments are when they exchange gifts with each other. Copper described his gift to me before I opened it. Bottom shampoo! 🤣 It was hilarious! I loved gifting Chris his Wee Box! It’s a subscription to a monthly box of goodies from Scotland. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 I ordered early so I was able to wrap up the first one. It had a beenie cap, a clock with a thistle to ring in the new year, a 2021 calendar with pictures giving clues to what that month’s box has as a theme, shortbread for First Footing, and a sign that says Lang may yer lum reek, which literally means, “Long may your chimney smoke.” The best way to wish someone a long and healthy life.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1cFTUyhyTV6JadOXlBVpLw7K1v9O14eDQhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1b91uaRiRtQ85zdvyGuUxRKL7aDPqGnQJhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1i9wPg3xF03PQXhZ6E50tLGgy4m9avAyehttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1V5avXDIZUajjd33WvJS92BTMjLagq8wthttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1JnTLXpc5h0hm-0hE6oEanIUoE9-Y1XPqhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1IWjozOWnTUdLch6dcBflaa4WW01hxX_H
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-WmVfrrX28l6Btm35Sm8qkY4oJ_dqjrH
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1KqDqhP-E11UGn-Q3EpsWqf3PWOVZhNhmhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1x2RX-7ep84JvRPyF3zi9p5capNtsqwgp
That afternoon we went to Michelle and Dennis’s house and had Christmas lunch and gift exchange with their family, Grandma Wilson, Nana, and Aunt Casey. It was the first time we were all together inside  since maybe last New Years. It was good for our souls! We played games and kids played hard!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=19Ww4Er2lk2dQTD5bqeGwTZtMQCKFkufwhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BgAdCIHGUftdtgB0l_wv9CIV8uUcLgNGhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1CTwU8IOpT0gUm7pa8Afgl196eZu1hqmmhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1DA94MXj5spzZDJG-fuzpiLsVtyJqGTH8https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1smo5RUMxL2wL7tKDTPuhZaXKDNQP7Urqhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1If1cEfsHtda3yOjyotay3eiBw6gTpkJShttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1TSS4IQzFy9XH0LGjnPliW5q5DkrMO1HLhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1gWKG2-Pkeg7u-E7ZJNKOQhoF0LZYfIqs


No comments:

Post a Comment