Little Cub School for Reese, and eventually Copper, is officially open! I've been trying to get something put together that's more structured for Reese to work on, but we're just now getting to do that. She knows a lot of letters and has been writing her name by herself, but she still has sounds and other things she could work on. I found this
Letter of the Week Curriculum that I really like and we are diving in! The first week has gone pretty well. I like how many activities there are, and we work on it during the day when we can. We started with Letter D because I wanted to pull out the dental health books for reading this week. Even Elle and Todd have been encouraging Reese by asking for the letter sound, and reading with her.
 |
| We're trying to make Ds with our bodies! |
 |
| I had to do it to. I really need to stretch some muscles! |
No comments:
Post a Comment