Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

todd lately

Toddy, Toddy, Toddy! He is at such a fun age! He wants to get every second he can out of life. He's too cute for his own good sometimes. He's incredibly sweet, adores his sister, can't get enough sports, and loves to sing and dance. He's not too little to do anything so he thinks! He loves going to school and walks right in ready for the day. He's very verbal, but he's got his own language, which is pretty much caveman/- the first consonant of every word. But it just adds to his charm! He likes to say his prayers, but you might sit there awhile because he likes to thank God for everything. We could probably learn a lesson there. He loves doing gymnastics and soccer. He got his first big boy haircut last month and he looks so much more like a big boy. He talks about the new baby a lot, and I know he doesn't really understand what's about to happen, but I know he will be a great big brother. I just love him so much!











No comments:

Post a Comment