How did we get here? And this month is going so fast! I'm not ready for him to be a year old already. I know I enjoy each new stage, but it's bittersweet as we approach 12 months. He's cruising around things and walking while he pushes about anything he thinks he can move. Todd's a climber and he's so proud of himself. He babbles more, but still nothing distinguishable. He's been able to do this for a while, but he can use his feet almost like second hands. He's starting the weaning process and isn't sure if he likes milk in his cup. He loves the big girls in his MDO class and will go up and sit next to them. He's a big fan of anything with wheels or balls! He's such a boy--rough and tumble, but oh so sweet and smart! One day he picked up Elle's sock, handed it to me and then lifted up his foot! Another day I told him to go get a book, and he crawled over to the books got one and then crawled back to me with it. He did this twice! I couldn't believe it! I included a picture of the back of his head because he's getting so much hair! I think he'll need a trim around the ears very soon.
Comparison pic time! Todd and Elle about the same age, 10-11 months



No comments:
Post a Comment