Wouldn't you like this little Easter Bunny to come to your house?

We've done a couple of Easter activities this week. I came up with the Amazing Egg Race when I was trying to come up with an activity for the book The Easter Egg by Jan Brett. In the story she uses the vocabulary word "amazing" so I thought this would be a fun way to teach that word. If you don't know the show, it's about partners who travel around the world finding clues that lead them to the big prize. In our version the partners (Elle and Chris) travel around campus using all of our kid vehicles to find clues in plastic eggs that led them to the big prize.

He did it for Elle. That's all I can say.
They started with the tricycle...
which led them to the wagon...
which led them to the stroller...
which led them to the Daddy's bike...
which led them to the cozy coupe...
and finally to Todd with the jelly beans!
We also went to an Easter party this week at Katie's and Olivia's house. You can read more at Katie's blog. We had the best time!
Todd enjoying himself!
The adorable bunny cake Katie made!
I made these "carrots" that I found at Hungry Happenings.
Then a fun egg hunt for the kiddos!
Elle liked the goldfish in the eggs!
No comments:
Post a Comment